You can download a pdf document for instructions for Getting Started to use the Pathology Core facilities.
Services [abbreviated list, go to http://genepath.med.harvard.edu/pathcore/ and select the Service Catalog icon below the login window to view a full list of services and pricing.
- Conventional Karyotyping—Human
- Conventional Karyotyping—Mouse
- Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization (FISH)—Human
- Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization (FISH)—Mouse
- Comparative Genomic Hybridization (CGH)
Core services are available to all research investigators including: DF/HCC members, Harvard-affiliated investigators and all other scientific investigators, as a fee-for-service function to recover expenses for services rendered. Services are provided in the order they are submitted, however, if the capacity of the core is stressed, projects may need to be prioritized by the Pathology Cores Users Committees to ensure fair access to all DF/HCC investigators.