High-Throughput Polymorphism Detection
1) SNP Analysis using Taqman
◦ Fewer than 700 samples and assay not in stock (DF/HCC): $224
◦ 700-2000 samples and assay is in stock (DF/HCC): $359
◦ 2000 samples or more and assay not in stock (DF/HCC): $812
◦ 2000 samples or more and assay not in stock: $905
◦ Two SNP sample verification: $1.14 per sample
2) SNP Analysis using Taqman OpenArray Genotyping
The Taqman OpenArray platform allows users to run 16, 32 or 64 SNPs in parallel using Taqman reagents.
OpenArray Set-Up Fee (For all orders placed after 1st October 2012):
OpenArray - per SNP per sample cost:
The per genotype cost varies with the number of samples and the number of SNPs. Please contact Hardeep Ranu for exact pricing information.
617 432 4469 / firstname.lastname@example.org
3) DNA Extraction, plating, and whole genome amplification (all prices quoted are for DF/HCC members)
◦ Sample plating: $0.92 per sample
◦ Pico green DNA quantification: $1.32 per sample
◦ Full DNA extraction or Whole genome amplification: $12.20 per sample
◦ Sample standardization (pico, dilution, tracking, submission: $2.61 per sample
◦ GWAS (Genome Wide Association Study) sample preparation (steps may include pico, dry-down to concentrate, resuspension, re-pico, track and submit): $4.36
Please contact Pati Soule for more information:
617 432 6101 / email@example.com
4) SNP analysis using Sequenom and Illumina
DF/HCC members receive member rates for these services. For general pricing information for these platforms, please click here.
Please contact Alison Brown for quotes and information on the Sequenom and Illumina platforms.
617-768-8470 / firstname.lastname@example.org