High-Throughput Polymorphism Detection
1) SNP Analysis using Taqman
◦ Fewer than 700 samples and assay not in stock (DF/HCC): $224
◦ 700-2000 samples and assay is in stock (DF/HCC): $359
◦ 2000 samples or more and assay not in stock (DF/HCC): $812
◦ 2000 samples or more and assay not in stock: $905
◦ Two SNP sample verification: $1.14 per sample
2) SNP Analysis using Taqman OpenArray Genotyping
The Taqman OpenArray platform allows users to run 16, 32 or 64 SNPs in parallel using Taqman reagents.
OpenArray Set-Up Fee (For all orders placed after 1st October 2012):
OpenArray - per SNP per sample cost:
The per genotype cost varies with the number of samples and the number of SNPs. Please contact Hardeep Ranu for exact pricing information.
617 432 4469 / firstname.lastname@example.org
3) DNA Extraction, plating, and whole genome amplification (all prices quoted are for DF/HCC members)
◦ Sample plating: $0.92 per sample
◦ Pico green DNA quantification: $1.32 per sample
◦ Full DNA extraction or Whole genome amplification: $12.20 per sample
◦ Sample standardization (pico, dilution, tracking, submission: $2.61 per sample
◦ GWAS (Genome Wide Association Study) sample preparation (steps may include pico, dry-down to concentrate, resuspension, re-pico, track and submit): $4.36
Please contact Pati Soule for more information:
617 432 6101 / email@example.com
4) SNP analysis using Illumina
DF/HCC members receive member rates for these services.
** NEWS: We now offer sequencing using the Illumina MiSeq v2 sequencer, please contact us for more information **
Please visit our website (http://pcpgm.partners.org) to find more information about out Next-Gen Sequencing, Genotyping and Microarray Services.
Please contact Ashley Blau for quotes and information on the Illumina platform.
617-768-8557 / firstname.lastname@example.org