High-Throughput Polymorphism Detection
1) SNP Analysis using Taqman
SNP start up fees:
◦ Fewer than 700 samples and assay not in stock (DF/HCC): $258
◦ 700-3500 samples and assay is in stock (DF/HCC): $420
◦ 3500 samples or more and assay not in stock (DF/HCC): $858
2) SNP Analysis using Taqman OpenArray Genotyping
The Taqman OpenArray platform allows users to run 16, 32 or 64 SNPs in parallel using Taqman reagents. Approximate pricing for DF/HCC members:
OpenArray set-up fee (per project): $241
The per genotype cost varies with the number of samples and the number of SNPs. Please contact Hardeep Ranu for exact pricing information.
3) Ion Torrent PGM
Targeted sequencing service using the Ion Torrent PGM. The capabilities of this service include:
Custom Amplicon Sequencing of DNA and RNA Panels
Ready-to-use Ion AmpliSeq Panels:
Cancer Hotspot Panel – 50 genes, > 2,800 Cosmic Mutations, 207 Amplicons
The system requires only 10ng of input DNA and DNA from FFPE samples can also be used. Additionally, only one or two samples can be run at a time.
There are three different Chip formats:
Please contact Hardeep Ranu for more information
4) DNA Extraction, plating, and whole genome amplification (all prices quoted are for DF/HCC members)
◦ Sample plating: $1.49 per sample
◦ Pico green DNA quantification: $0.88 per sample
◦ Full DNA extraction: $17.51 per sample
◦ Whole genome amplification: $15.76 per sample
◦ Sample DNA standardization (pico, dilution, tracking, submission: $3.50 per sample
Please contact Pati Soule for more information.
5) Telomere Length Analysis
Please contact Pati Soule for more information on this service.
6) SNP analysis and sequencing using Illumina
DF/HCC members receive member rates for these services. For general pricing information for this platform, please click here.
Please contact Ashley Blau for quotes and information on the Illumina platform.