Program of the Harvard Stem Cell Institute and UK Stem Cell Bank
Learn current reprogramming techniques with this three-day, hands-on course.
- Hands-on technical training in current reprogramming methodologies
- Presentation of Sendai virus, episomal vector and mRNA reprogramming
- Characterization methods for reprogrammed cells
- Maintaining PSC on feeder free culture
- Evaluation of PSC cell quality and passaging
- Banking and Cryopreservation
Space is limited and registration is required!
Workshop cost is $1200 for Harvard and HSCI Members | $1,500 for other academic institutions | $2,200 for industry/commercial
Register at: https://hsci.formstack.com/forms/human_ipsc_derivation_and_culture_2017
For more information, please visit the HSCI iPS Core website at: http://ipscore.hsci.harvard.edu