Clinical Research Support
Office for Human Research Studies (OHRS)
Oncology Protocol System and OHRS Submit
OHRS Office Hours
OHRS staff is available every other Friday in the DFCI Mayer L1 Conference Room from 10-11 a.m. for questions and answers regarding all OHRS-specific systems and processes. Please call OHRS at 617-632-3029 for availability or to schedule a meeting with a specific member of the OHRS.
To Request Access to ONCPRO, OHRS Submit, and the OHRS Email List
Requesting access to the Oncology Protocol System (OncPro) depends on your DF/HCC affiliation. Please follow the instructions below and contact OHRS (617-632-3029) and ask to speak with an Online Coordinator for any questions.
- DFCI, MGH & BWH (Partners) users may access the New User Request form by clicking here. Once the form is correctly completed and submitted to the OHRS, users will be added to the OHRS Email List and may access the OncPro system through the Partners Applications menu.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) and Children's Hospital users are outside of the Partners firewall and therefore must request access from assigned keygivers at each institution. Children's Hospital Oncology Nursing and Pharmacy personnel should contact their administrative coordinator to request access. BIDMC personnel should contact the BIDMC Cancer Clinical Trials Office Manager to request access.
- Network Affiliate users must request access through the Network Affiliate Office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-632-3721).
- Partners users please access these systems through Start > Partners Applications > ONCPRO
- All other users please access through: https://webctportal.partners.org