News

  • July 14, 2015 – Announcements

    July 2015 | The NIH continues to recognize DF/HCC as a leader in cancer research by awarding funding to a number of our research initiatives. Recently, this funding included the following new highly collaborative grants:...

  • June 30, 2015

    The new site showcases the cutting-edge research taking place across DF/HCC and fosters collaboration among Center members across our seven institutions.

  • June 29, 2015

    The Health Communication Core (HCC) works with investigators to develop informational resources that are evidence-based, creative, and effective in supporting their research activities.

  • June 26, 2015

    Learn more about these scientists and their research interests.

  • June 26, 2015

    Congratulations to the following DF/HCC faculty, who have been recognized for their outstanding research contributions recently

  • April 2015 – eNews

    Rulla Tamimi, ScD (BWH) is studying breast density as it relates to the risk of breast cancer. According to Tamimi, about half of younger women have what is considered to be high breast density (i.e., 50% of their breast...
  • April 2015 – eNews

    Epidemiology—the study of disease conditions and risk factors within defined populations—as with other branches of medicine, is becoming ever more molecularly oriented. “People tend to think that with epidemiology, you...
  • April 2015 – eNews

    The NIH continues to recognize DF/HCC as a leader in cancer research by awarding funding to a number of our research initiatives. Recently, this funding included the following new highly collaborative grants: ...
  • April 2015 – eNews

    Rebecca Heist, MD (MGH) and colleagues are conducting a Phase Ib study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the PD-L1 inhibitor MDPL3280A combined with the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) inhibitor erlotinib in...
  • January 2015 – eNews

    Only about 10% of men with prostate cancer present with metastatic disease at the time of diagnosis. The remaining 90% with localized disease can be divided into low-, intermediate-, or high-risk groups. According to...
  • Older Newer