DF/HCC has received from NCI two separate P30 supplement opportunities in AIDS-related malignancies and Non-AIDS Defining Cancers(NADCs). DF/HCC is allowed to submit only one application per supplement opportunity.
Internal DF/HCC Deadline: March 1, 2018
Award Amount: A Cancer Center may request funding for 1-2 years, up to $200K (Total Costs) per year
Award Availability: Notification by week of 3/5/18 for funds by September, 2018.
We will conduct an internal review at DF/HCC to select projects for each opportunity. Applications may include more than one pilot research project. If you have a project you would like considered for inclusion in one of these applications, please submit the following information by e-mail to Drew Memmott and Deborah Goff, no later than 3/1/18:
- Name, academic title, institutional affiliation
- Supplement Opportunity for which you would like to be considered (HIV/AIDS, or Non-AIDS)
- Title plus one-page description of project
- General details of the budget for your project (one or two years, Total Costs per year requested)
- NIH biosketch for key project personnel
Investigators will be notified during the week of 3/5/18 if their project has been selected for the supplement application.