28th Annual UNC-SPH Minority Health Conference, "AIDS at 25: It's time to Deliver"
Friday, February 23, 2007 at the William and Ida Friday Center for Continuing Education, Chapel Hill, NC, presented by the UNC-CH School of Public Health Minority Student Caucus.
Keynote Lecture by David Malebranche, MD, MPH of Emory University will be broadcast by c-band satellite and Internet (webcast) (no charge) at 2:00pm EST, with live call-in and email questions for Dr. Malebranche until 3:30pm EST. (Please note: only the Keynote Lecture will be broadcast.)
Visit www.minority.unc.edu for information about the Conference and/or the broadcast, and to register, or use these direct links:
- Conference home page: www.minority.unc.edu/sph/minconf/2007/
- Conference brochure: www.minority.unc.edu/sph/minconf/2007/materials/MINCONFbrochure.pdf
- Online registration form to attend the conference in person: https://www2.sph.unc.edu/oce/forms/mhc/
- Satellite broadcast information: www.minority.unc.edu/sph/minconf/2007/satellite/
- Webcast information: www.minority.unc.edu/sph/minconf/2007/webcast/
Read viewer comments from last year's broadcast at www.minority.unc.edu/sph/minconf/2006/webcast/WTSjrKeynoteComments2006.htm