Lisa I. Iezzoni, MD, MSc
- Iezzoni LI, Park ER, Kilbridge KL.Implications of mobility impairment on the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer.J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2011 Jan;20(1):45-52.
- Iezzoni LI, Kilbridge K, Park ER.Physical access barriers to care for diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer among women with mobility impairments.Oncol Nurs Forum. 2010 Nov 1;37(6):711-7.
- Kirschner KL, Breslin ML, Iezzoni LI, Sandel E.Attending to inclusion: people with disabilities and health-care reform.PM R. 2009 Oct;1(10):957-63.
- Leveille SG,Huang A,Tsai SB,Allen M,Weingart SN,Iezzoni LI.Health coaching via an internet portal for primary care patients with chronic conditions: a randomized controlled trial.Med Care. 2009 Jan;47(1):41-7.
- Roetzheim RG, Chirikos TN, Wells KJ, McCarthy EP, Ngo LH, Li D, Drews RE, Iezzoni LI.Managed care and cancer outcomes for Medicare beneficiaries with disabilities.Am J Manag Care. 2008 May;14(5):287-96.
- Iezzoni LI, Ngo LH, Li D, Roetzheim RG, Drews RE, McCarthy EP.Treatment disparities for disabled medicare beneficiaries with stage I non-small cell lung cancer.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2008 Apr;89(4):595-601. Review.
- Iezzoni LI.Finally present on admission but needs attention.Med Care. 2007 Apr;45(4):280-2.
- McCarthy EP, Ngo LH, Chirikos TN, Roetzheim RG, Li D, Drews RE, Iezzoni LI.Cancer stage at diagnosis and survival among persons with Social Security Disability Insurance on Medicare.Health Serv Res. 2007 Apr;42(2):611-28.
- McCarthy EP, Ngo LH, Roetzheim RG, Chirikos TN, Li D, Drews RE, Iezzoni LI.Disparities in breast cancer treatment and survival for women with disabilities.Ann Intern Med. 2006 Nov 7;145(9):637-45.
- Iezzoni LI, Davis RB, Soukup J, O'Day B.Physical and sensory functioning over time and satisfaction with care: the implications of getting better or getting worse.Health Serv Res. 2004 Dec;39(6 Pt 1):1635-51.
- Iezzoni LI, O'Day BL, Killeen M, Harker H.Communicating about health care: observations from persons who are deaf or hard of hearing.Ann Intern Med. 2004 Mar 2;140(5):356-62.
- Iezzoni LI, Davis RB, Soukup J, O'Day B.Quality dimensions that most concern people with physical and sensory disabilities.Arch Intern Med. 2003 Sep 22;163(17):2085-92.
- Iezzoni LI, Greenberg MS.Capturing and classifying functional status information in administrative databases.Health Care Financ Rev. 2003 Spring;24(3):61-76.
- Iezzoni LI, Davis RB, Soukup J, O'Day B.Satisfaction with quality and access to health care among people with disabling conditions.Int J Qual Health Care. 2002 Oct;14(5):369-81.
- Iezzoni LI, McCarthy EP, Davis RB, Harris-David L, O'Day B.Use of screening and preventive services among women with disabilities.Am J Med Qual. 2001 Jul-Aug;16(4):135-44.
- Iezzoni LI, McCarthy EP, Davis RB, Siebens H.Mobility difficulties are not only a problem of old age.J Gen Intern Med. 2001 Apr;16(4):235-43.
- Iezzoni LI.A 44-year-old woman with difficulty walking.JAMA. 2000 Nov 22-29;284(20):2632-9.
- Iezzoni LI, McCarthy EP, Davis RB, Siebens H.Mobility problems and perceptions of disability by self-respondents and proxy respondents.Med Care. 2000 Oct;38(10):1051-7.
- Iezzoni LI, McCarthy EP, Davis RB, Siebens H.Mobility impairments and use of screening and preventive services.Am J Public Health. 2000 Jun;90(6):955-61.