Lois A. Lampson, Ph.D.
- Lampson LA.Monoclonal antibodies in neuro-oncology: Getting past the blood-brain barrier.MAbs. 2011 Mar 1;3(2):153-60.
- Lampson LA.Targeted therapy for neuro-oncology: reviewing the menu.Drug Discov Today. 2009 Feb;14(3-4):185-91. Review.
- Lampson LA.Brain tumor immunotherapy: an immunologist's perspective.J Neurooncol. 2003 Aug-Sep;64(1-2):3-11.
- Lampson LA.New animal models to probe brain tumor biology, therapy, and immunotherapy: advantages and remaining concerns.J Neurooncol. 2001 Jul;53(3):275-87.
- McCluskey LP, Lampson LA.Local immune regulation in the central nervous system by substance P vs. glutamate.J Neuroimmunol. 2001 Jun 1;116(2):136-46.
- McCluskey LP, Lampson LA.Local neurochemicals and site-specific immune regulation in the CNS.J Neuropathol Exp Neurol. 2000 Mar;59(3):177-87.
- Phillips LM, Simon PJ, Lampson LA.Site-specific immune regulation in the brain: differential modulation of major histocompatibility complex (MHC) proteins in brainstem vs. hippocampus.J Comp Neurol. 1999 Mar 15;405(3):322-33.
- Lampson LA.Beyond inflammation: site-directed immunotherapy.Immunol Today. 1998 Jan;19(1):17-22.
- Lampson LA.Interpreting MHC class I expression and class I/class II reciprocity in the CNS: reconciling divergent findings.Microsc Res Tech. 1995 Nov 1;32(4):267-85.
- Grabowska A, Lampson LA.MHC expression in nonlymphoid tissues of the developing embryo: strongest class I or class II expression in separate populations of potential antigen-presenting cells in the skin, lung, gut, and inter-organ connective tissue.Dev Co
- Lampson LA, Chen A, Vortmeyer AO, Sloan AE, Ghogawala Z, Kim L.Enhanced T cell migration to sites of microscopic CNS disease: complementary treatments evaluated by 2- and 3-D image analysis.Brain Pathol. 1994 Apr;4(2):125-34.
- Lehky TJ, Cowan EP, Lampson LA, Jacobson S.Induction of HLA class I and class II expression in human T-lymphotropic virus type I-infected neuroblastoma cells.J Virol. 1994 Mar;68(3):1854-63.
- Drew PD, Lonergan M, Goldstein ME, Lampson LA, Ozato K, McFarlin DE.Regulation of MHC class I and beta 2-microglobulin gene expression in human neuronal cells. Factor binding to conserved cis-acting regulatory sequences correlates with expression of the g
- Lampson LA, Lampson MA, Dunne AD.Exploiting the lacZ reporter gene for quantitative analysis of disseminated tumor growth within the brain: use of the lacZ gene product as a tumor antigen, for evaluation of antigenic modulation, and to facilitate image an
- Lampson LA, Wen P, Roman VA, Morris JH, Sarid JA.Disseminating tumor cells and their interactions with leukocytes visualized in the brain.Cancer Res. 1992 Feb 15;52(4):1018-25.
- Wen PY, Lampson MA, Lampson LA.Effects of gamma-interferon on major histocompatibility complex antigen expression and lymphocytic infiltration in the 9L gliosarcoma brain tumor model: implications for strategies of immunotherapy.J Neuroimmunol. 1992 Jan;3
- Lampson LA, Kushner PD, Sobel RA.Major histocompatibility complex antigen expression in the affected tissues in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.Ann Neurol. 1990 Sep;28(3):365-72.
- Wen P, Loeffler JS, Morris JH, Lampson LA.The effects of irradiation on major histocompatibility complex expression and lymphocytic infiltration in the normal rat brain and the 9L gliosarcoma brain tumor model.J Neuroimmunol. 1990 May;27(2-3):239-44.
- Turner WJ, Chatten J, Lampson LA.Human neuroblastoma cell growth in xenogeneic hosts: comparison of T cell-deficient and NK-deficient hosts, and subcutaneous or intravenous injection routes.J Neurooncol. 1990 Apr;8(2):121-32.
- Main EK, Monos DS, Lampson LA.IFN-treated neuroblastoma cell lines remain resistant to T cell-mediated allo-killing, and susceptible to non-MHC-restricted cytotoxicity.J Immunol. 1988 Nov 1;141(9):2943-50.
- Lampson LA, Hickey WF.Monoclonal antibody analysis of MHC expression in human brain biopsies: tissue ranging from "histologically normal" to that showing different levels of glial tumor involvement.J Immunol. 1986 Jun 1;136(11):4054-62.
- Whelan JP, Chatten J, Lampson LA.HLA class I and beta 2-microglobulin expression in frozen and formaldehyde-fixed paraffin sections of neuroblastoma tumors.Cancer Res. 1985 Nov;45(11 Pt 2):5976-83.
- Main EK, Lampson LA, Hart MK, Kornbluth J, Wilson DB.Human neuroblastoma cell lines are susceptible to lysis by natural killer cells but not by cytotoxic T lymphocytes.J Immunol. 1985 Jul;135(1):242-6.
- Lampson LA, Fisher CA.Weak HLA and beta 2-microglobulin expression of neuronal cell lines can be modulated by interferon.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1984 Oct;81(20):6476-80.
- Lampson LA, Fisher CA, Whelan JP.Striking paucity of HLA-A, B, C and beta 2-microglobulin on human neuroblastoma cell lines.J Immunol. 1983 May;130(5):2471-8.
- Lampson LA, Levy R.Two populations of Ia-like molecules on a human B cell line.J Immunol. 1980 Jul;125(1):293-9.
- Lampson LA, Levy R.A role for clonal antigens in cancer diagnosis and therapy.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1979 Feb;62(2):217-20.
- Lampson LA, Levy R, Grumet FC, Ness D, Pious D.Production in vitro of murine antibody to a human histocompatibility alloantigen.Nature. 1978 Feb 2;271(5644):461-2.