Jennifer S. Haas, MD
- Kaplan CP, NÃ¡poles AM, Dohan D, Shelley Hwang E, Melisko M, Nickleach D, Quinn JA, Haas J.Clinical trial discussion, referral, and recruitment: physician, patient, and system factors.Cancer Causes Control. 2013 May;24(5):979-88.
- Brawarsky P, Neville BA, Fitzmaurice GM, Earle C, Haas JS.Surveillance after resection for colorectal cancer.Cancer. 2013 Mar 15;119(6):1235-42.
- Baer HJ, Schneider LI, Colditz GA, Dart H, Andry A, Williams DH, Orav EJ, Haas JS, Getty G, Whittemore E, Bates DW.Use of a Web-based Risk Appraisal Tool for Assessing Family History and Lifestyle Factors in Primary Care.J Gen Intern Med. 2013 Jan 31.
- Liang SY, Phillips KA, Wang G, Keohane C, Armstrong J, Morris WM, Haas JS.Tradeoffs of Using Administrative Claims and Medical Records to Identify the Use of Personalized Medicine for Patients With Breast Cancer.Med Care. 2011 Mar 18.
- Haas JS, Brawarsky P, Iyer A, Fitzmaurice GM, Neville BA, Earle C.Association of area sociodemographic characteristics and capacity for treatment with disparities in colorectal cancer care and mortality.Cancer. 2011 Mar 16.
- Haas JS, Brawarsky P, Iyer A, Fitzmaurice GM, Neville BA, Earle C, Kaplan CP.Association of local capacity for endoscopy with individual use of colorectal cancer screening and stage at diagnosis.Cancer. 2010 Jun 15;116(12):2922-31.
- Phillips KA, Elkin EB, Haas JS.Reply to Clinical practice patterns and cost effectiveness of human epidermal growth receptor 2 testing strategies in breast cancer patients.Cancer. 2010 May 28.
- Baer HJ, Brawarsky P, Murray MF, Haas JS.Familial risk of cancer and knowledge and use of genetic testing.J Gen Intern Med. 2010 Jul;25(7):717-24.
- Liang SY, Haas JS, Phillips KA.Medicare formulary coverage for top-selling biologics.Nat Biotechnol. 2009 Dec;27(12):1082-4.
- Phillips KA, Marshall DA, Haas JS, Elkin EB, Liang SY, Hassett MJ, Ferrusi I, Brock JE, Van Bebber SL.Clinical practice patterns and cost effectiveness of human epidermal growth receptor 2 testing strategies in breast cancer patients.Cancer. 2009 Nov 15;115(22):5166-74.
- Linder JA,Rigotti NA,Schneider LI,Kelley JH,Brawarsky P,Haas JS.An electronic health record-based intervention to improve tobacco treatment in primary care: a cluster-randomized controlled trial.Arch Intern Med. 2009 Apr 27;169(8):781-7.
- Gellad WF,Choudhry NK,Friedberg MW,Brookhart MA,Haas JS,Shrank WH.Variation in drug prices at pharmacies: are prices higher in poorer areas?.Health Serv Res. 2009 Apr;44(2 Pt 1):606-17.
- Setoguchi S,Earle CC,Glynn R,Stedman M,Polinski JM,Corcoran CP,Haas JS.Comparison of prospective and retrospective indicators of the quality of end-of-life cancer care.J Clin Oncol. 2008 Dec 10;26(35):5671-8.
- Haas JS,Earle CC,Orav JE,Brawarsky P,Keohane M,Neville BA,Williams DR.Racial segregation and disparities in breast cancer care and mortality.Cancer. 2008 Oct 15;113(8):2166-72.
- Haas JS, Earle CC, Orav JE, Brawarsky P, Neville BA, Williams DR.Racial segregation and disparities in cancer stage for seniors.J Gen Intern Med. 2008 May;23(5):699-705.
- Pippins JR, Alegria M, Haas JS.Association between language proficiency and the quality of primary care among a national sample of insured Latinos.Med Care. 2007 Nov;45(11):1020-5.
- Haas J, Swartz K.The relative importance of worker, firm, and market characteristics for racial/ethnic disparities in employer-sponsored health Insurance.Inquiry. 2007 Fall;44(3):280-302.
- Pippins JR, Fitzmaurice GM, Haas JS.Hospital characteristics and racial disparities in hospital mortality from common medical conditions.J Natl Med Assoc. 2007 Sep;99(9):1030-6.
- Gellad WF, Haas JS, Safran DG.Race/ethnicity and nonadherence to prescription medications among seniors: results of a national study.J Gen Intern Med. 2007 Nov;22(11):1572-8.
- Haas JS, Fitzmaurice G, Brawarsky P, Liang SY, Hiatt RA, Klabunde CN, Brown ML, Phillips KA.Association of regional variation in primary care physicians' colorectal cancer screening recommendations with individual use of colorectal cancer screening.Preventing Chronic Disease. 2007 Oct;4(4):A90.
- Karliner LS, Napoles-Springer A, Kerlikowske K, Haas JS, Gregorich SE, Kaplan CP.Missed opportunities: family history and behavioral risk factors in breast cancer risk assessment among a multiethnic group of women.J Gen Intern Med. 2007 Mar;22(3):308-14.
- Haas JS, Earle CC, Orav JE, Brawarsky P, Neville BA, Acevedo-Garcia D, Williams DR.Lower use of hospice by cancer patients who live in minority versus white areas.J Gen Intern Med. 2007 Mar;22(3):396-9.
- Haas JS, Miglioretti DL, Geller B, Buist DS, Nelson DE, Kerlikowske K, Carney PA, Dash S, Breslau ES, Ballard-Barbash R.Average household exposure to newspaper coverage about the harmful effects of hormone therapy and population-based declines in hormone therapy use.J Gen Intern Med. 2007 Jan;22(1):68-73.
- Haas JS, Kaplan CP, Gregorich SE, Pérez-Stable EJ, Des Jarlais G.Do physicians tailor their recommendations for breast cancer risk reduction based on patient's risk?.J Gen Intern Med. 2004 Apr;19(4):302-9.
- Liang SY, Phillips KA, Tye S, Haas JS, Sakowski J.Does patient cost sharing matter? Its impact on recommended versus controversial cancer screening services.Am J Manag Care. 2004 Feb;10(2 Pt 1):99-107.
- Haas JS, Kaplan CP, Barenboim D, Jacob P, Benowitz NL.Bupropion in breast milk: an exposure assessment for potential treatment to prevent post-partum tobacco use.Tob Control. 2004 Mar;13(1):52-6.
- Tye S, Phillips KA, Liang SY, Haas JS.Moving beyond the typologies of managed care: the example of health plan predictors of screening mammography.Health Serv Res. 2004 Feb;39(1):179-206.
- Haas JS, Lee LB, Kaplan CP, Sonneborn D, Phillips KA, Liang SY.The association of race, socioeconomic status, and health insurance status with the prevalence of overweight among children and adolescents.Am J Public Health. 2003 Dec;93(12):2105-10.
- Haas JS, Cook EF, Puopolo AL, Burstin HR, Brennan TA.Differences in the quality of care for women with an abnormal mammogram or breast complaint.J Gen Intern Med. 2000 May;15(5):321-8.
- Gandhi TK, Burstin HR, Cook EF, Puopolo AL, Haas JS, Brennan TA, Bates DW.Drug complications in outpatients.J Gen Intern Med. 2000 Mar;15(3):149-54.