HaeOk Lee, RN, PhD, FAAN
- Lee H, Kiang P, Chea P, Peou S, Tang SS, Yang J, Fawcett J, Hann HW.HBV-related health behaviors in a socio-cultural context: Perspectives from Khmers and Koreans.Appl Nurs Res. 2013 Nov 18.
- Lee H, Fitzpatrick JJ, Baik SY.Why isn't evidence based practice improving health care for minorities in the United States?.Appl Nurs Res. 2013 Nov;26(4):263-8.
- Lee H, Kiang P, Watanabe P, Halon P, Shi L, Church DR.Hepatitis B virus infection and immunizations among Asian American college students: infection, exposure, and immunity rates.J Am Coll Health. 2013;61(2):67-74.
- Lee H, Fawcett J, Yang JH, Hann HW.Correlates of Hepatitis B Virus Health-Related Behaviors of Korean Americans: A Situation-Specific Nursing Theory.J Nurs Scholarsh. 2012 Oct 11.
- Lee H, Hann HW, Yang JH, Fawcett J.Recognition and Management of HBV Infection in a Social Context.J Cancer Educ. 2011 Feb 24.
- Lee H, Baik SY.Health disparities or data disparities: sampling issues in hepatitis B Virus infection among Asian American Pacific Islander studies.Appl Nurs Res. 2010 Feb 9.
- Lee H, Yang JH, Cho MO, Fawcett J.Complexity and Uncertainty of Living with an Invisible Virus of Hepatitis B in Korea.J Cancer Educ. 2010 Sep;25(3):337-42.
- Lee H, Park W.Public health policy for management of hepatitis B virus infection: historical review of recommendations for immunization.Public Health Nurs. 2010 Mar;27(2):148-57.
- Lee H, Park W, Yang JH, You KS.Management of hepatitis B virus infection.Gastroenterol Nurs.;33(2):120-6; quiz 127-8.