David R. Williams, PhD, MPH
- Panapasa SV, Mau MK, Williams DR, McNally JW.Mortality patterns of Native Hawaiians across their lifespan: 1990-2000.Am J Public Health. 2010 Nov;100(11):2304-10.
- Zhou Y, Chen L, Barlogie B, Stephens O, Wu X, Williams DR, Cartron MA, van Rhee F, Nair B, Waheed S, Pineda-Roman M, Alsayed Y, Anaissie E, Shaughnessy JD.High-risk myeloma is associated with global elevation of miRNAs and overexpression of EIF2C2/AGO2.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010 Apr 27;107(17):7904-9.
- Shariff-Marco S, Gee GC, Breen N, Willis G, Reeve BB, Grant D, Ponce NA, Krieger N, Landrine H, Williams DR, Alegria M, Mays VM, Johnson TP, Brown ER.A mixed-methods approach to developing a self-reported racial/ethnic discrimination measure for use in multiethnic health surveys.Ethn Dis. 2009;19(4):447-53.
- Hunte HE,Williams DR.The Association Between Perceived Discrimination and Obesity in a Population-Based Multiracial and Multiethnic Adult Sample.Am J Public Health. 2009 Jul;99(7):1285-92.
- Williams DR,Mohammed SA.Discrimination and racial disparities in health: evidence and needed research.J Behav Med. 2009 Feb;32(1):20-47. Review.
- Williams DR,Costa MV,Odunlami AO,Mohammed SA.Moving upstream: how interventions that address the social determinants of health can improve health and reduce disparities.J Public Health Manag Pract. 2008 Nov;14 Suppl:S8-17.
- Williams DR.Racial/ethnic variations in women's health: the social embeddedness of health.Am J Public Health. 2008 Sep;98(9 Suppl):S38-47.
- Williams DR,Neighbors HW,Jackson JS.Racial/ethnic discrimination and health: findings from community studies.Am J Public Health. 2008 Sep;98(9 Suppl):S29-37.
- Williams DR.The health of men: structured inequalities and opportunities.Am J Public Health. 2008 Sep;98(9 Suppl):S150-7.
- Haas JS,Earle CC,Orav JE,Brawarsky P,Keohane M,Neville BA,Williams DR.Racial segregation and disparities in breast cancer care and mortality.Cancer. 2008 Oct 15;113(8):2166-72.
- Williams DR,Gonzalez HM,Williams S,Mohammed SA,Moomal H,Stein DJ.Perceived discrimination, race and health in South Africa.Soc Sci Med. 2008 Aug;67(3):441-52.