Eric L. Ding
- Bauer SR, Hankinson SE, Bertone-Johnson ER, Ding EL.Plasma vitamin d levels, menopause, and risk of breast cancer: dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies.Medicine (Baltimore). 2013 May;92(3):123-31.
- Pettersson A, Graff RE, Bauer SR, Pitt MJ, Lis RT, Stack EC, Martin NE, Kunz L, Penney KL, Ligon A, Suppan C, Flavin R, Sesso H, Rider JR, Sweeney CS, Stampfer MJ, Fiorentino M, Kantoff PW, Sanda MG, Giovannucci E, Ding EL, Loda M, Mucci LA.The TMPRSS2:ERG Rearrangement, ERG Expression, and Prostate Cancer Outcomes: a Cohort Study and Meta-analysis.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2012 Jun 26.
- Mekary RA, Ding EL.Analysis of television viewing and physical activity using time substitution models.Arch Intern Med. 2010 Jul 12;170(13):1173-4; author reply 1174.
- Ding EL, Smit LA, Hu FB.The metabolic syndrome as a cluster of risk factors: is the whole greater than the sum of its parts?: comment on "The metabolic syndrome, its component risk factors, and progression of coronary atherosclerosis".Arch Intern Med. 2010 Mar 8;170(5):484-5.
- Ding EL, Hu FB.Commentary: Relative importance of diet vs physical activity for health.Int J Epidemiol. 2010 Feb;39(1):209-11; author reply 213-4.
- Chen TY, Ding EL, Seage Iii GR, Kim AY.Meta-analysis: increased mortality associated with hepatitis C in HIV-infected persons is unrelated to HIV disease progression.Clin Infect Dis. 2009 Nov 15;49(10):1605-15.
- Ding EL, Song Y, Manson JE, Hunter DJ, Lee CC, Rifai N, Buring JE, Gaziano JM, Liu S.Sex hormone-binding globulin and risk of type 2 diabetes in women and men.N Engl J Med. 2009 Sep 17;361(12):1152-63.
- Mekary RA, Willett WC, Hu FB, Ding EL.Isotemporal substitution paradigm for physical activity epidemiology and weight change.Am J Epidemiol. 2009 Aug 15;170(4):519-27.
- Li S, Shin HJ, Ding EL, van Dam RM.Adiponectin levels and risk of type 2 diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis.JAMA. 2009 Jul 8;302(2):179-88. Review.
- Yang N, Liu X, Ding EL, Xu M, Wu S, Liu L, Sun X, Hu FB.Impaired ghrelin response after high-fat meals is associated with decreased satiety in obese and lean Chinese young adults.J Nutr. 2009 Jul;139(7):1286-91.
- Danaei G, Ding EL, Mozaffarian D, Taylor B, Rehm J, Murray CJ, Ezzati M.The preventable causes of death in the United States: comparative risk assessment of dietary, lifestyle, and metabolic risk factors.PLoS Med. 2009 Apr 28;6(4):e1000058.
- Ding EL, Nagda SR.Women, contraception, and consent to research participation.J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2009 Apr;18(4):439-41.
- Chen BH,Song Y,Ding EL,Roberts CK,Manson JE,Rifai N,Buring JE,Gaziano JM,Liu S.Circulating levels of resistin and risk of type 2 diabetes in men and women: results from two prospective cohorts.Diabetes Care. 2009 Feb;32(2):329-34.
- Ding EL, Hu FB.Cancer and cholesterol: understanding the V-shaped association in patients with diabetes.CMAJ. 2008 Aug 26;179(5):403-4. Review.
- Markiewicz MR, Brady MF, Ding EL, Dodson TB.Corticosteroids reduce postoperative morbidity after third molar surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008 Sep;66(9):1881-94. Review.
- Ding EL, Malik VS.Convergence of obesity and high glycemic diet on compounding diabetes and cardiovascular risks in modernizing China: an emerging public health dilemma.Global Health. 2008;4:4.
- Ding EL, Hu FB.Determining origins and causes of childhood obesity via Mendelian randomization analysis.PLoS Med. 2008 Mar 11;5(3):e65.
- Brahmanandam S, Ding EL, Conte MS, Belkin M, Nguyen LL.Clinical results of carotid artery stenting compared with carotid endarterectomy.J. Vasc. Surg. 2008 Feb;47(2):343-9. Review.
- Braunstein JB, Sherber NS, Schulman SP, Ding EL, Powe NR.Race, medical researcher distrust, perceived harm, and willingness to participate in cardiovascular prevention trials.Medicine (Baltimore). 2008 Jan;87(1):1-9.
- Ding EL, Mehta S, Fawzi WW, Giovannucci EL.Interaction of estrogen therapy with calcium and vitamin D supplementation on colorectal cancer risk: reanalysis of Women's Health Initiative randomized trial.Int J Cancer. 2008 Apr 15;122(8):1690-4.
- Ding EL, Hu FB.Smoking and type 2 diabetes: underrecognized risks and disease burden.JAMA. 2007 Dec 12;298(22):2675-6.
- Ding EL, Song Y, Manson JE, Rifai N, Buring JE, Liu S.Plasma sex steroid hormones and risk of developing type 2 diabetes in women: a prospective study.Diabetologia. 2007 Oct;50(10):2076-84.
- Ding EL, Song Y, Manson JE, Pradhan AD, Buring JE, Liu S.Accuracy of administrative coding for type 2 diabetes in children, adolescents, and young adults.Diabetes Care. 2007 Sep;30(9):e98; author reply e99.
- Ding EL, Powe NR, Manson JE, Sherber NS, Braunstein JB.Sex differences in perceived risks, distrust, and willingness to participate in clinical trials: a randomized study of cardiovascular prevention trials.Arch Intern Med. 2007 May 14;167(9):905-12.
- Zhang J, Ding EL, Song Y.Adverse effects of cyclooxygenase 2 inhibitors on renal and arrhythmia events: meta-analysis of randomized trials.JAMA. 2006 Oct 4;296(13):1619-32. Review.
- Mukamal KJ, Ding EL, Djoussé L.Alcohol consumption, physical activity, and chronic disease risk factors: a population-based cross-sectional survey.BMC Public Health. 2006;6:118.
- Ding EL, Song Y, Malik VS, Liu S.Sex differences of endogenous sex hormones and risk of type 2 diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis.JAMA. 2006 Mar 15;295(11):1288-99. Review.
- Ding EL, Mozaffarian D.Optimal dietary habits for the prevention of stroke.Semin Neurol. 2006 Feb;26(1):11-23. Review.
- Ding EL, Hutfless SM, Ding X, Girotra S.Chocolate and prevention of cardiovascular disease: a systematic review.Nutr Metab (Lond). 2006;3:2.
- Ding EL.Underweight, overweight, obesity, and excess deaths.JAMA. 2005 Aug 3;294(5):552; author reply 552-3.