Jennifer Mack, MD, MPH
- Mack JW, Wolfe J, Cook EF, Grier HE, Cleary PD, Weeks JC.Parents' Roles in Decision Making for Children With Cancer in the First Year of Cancer Treatment.J Clin Oncol. 2011 Apr 4.
- Mack JW, Paulk ME, Viswanath K, Prigerson HG.Racial disparities in the outcomes of communication on medical care received near death.Arch Intern Med. 2010 Sep 27;170(17):1533-40.
- Wright AA, Mack JW, Kritek PA, Balboni TA, Massaro AF, Matulonis UA, Block SD, Prigerson HG.Influence of patients' preferences and treatment site on cancer patients' end-of-life care.Cancer. 2010 Oct 1;116(19):4656-63.
- Williams DA, Porter ES, Lux SE, Grier HE, Mack JW, Orkin SH.Training program in cancer and blood diseases: Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program, Children's Hospital Boston/Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.Am J Hematol. 2010 Oct;85(10):793-4. R
- Lannen P, Wolfe J, Mack J, Onelov E, Nyberg U, Kreicbergs U.Absorbing information about a child's incurable cancer.Oncology. 2010;78(3-4):259-66.
- Mack JW, Weeks JC, Wright AA, Block SD, Prigerson HG.End-of-life discussions, goal attainment, and distress at the end of life: predictors and outcomes of receipt of care consistent with preferences.J Clin Oncol. 2010 Mar 1;28(7):1203-8.
- Mack JW,Block SD,Nilsson M,Wright A,Trice E,Friedlander R,Paulk E,Prigerson HG.Measuring therapeutic alliance between oncologists and patients with advanced cancer: the Human Connection Scale.Cancer. 2009 Jul 15;115(14):3302-11.
- Mack JW,Wolfe J,Cook EF,Grier HE,Cleary PD,Weeks JC.Peace of mind and sense of purpose as core existential issues among parents of children with cancer.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2009 Jun;163(6):519-24.
- Mack JW,Joffe S,Hilden JM,Watterson J,Moore C,Weeks JC,Wolfe J.Parents' views of cancer-directed therapy for children with no realistic chance for cure.J Clin Oncol. 2008 Oct 10;26(29):4759-64.
- Mack JW, Nilsson M, Balboni T, Friedlander RJ, Block SD, Trice E, Prigerson HG.Peace, Equanimity, and Acceptance in the cancer experience (PEACE): validation of a scale to assess acceptance and struggle with terminal illness.Cancer. 2008 Jun;112(11):2509-
- Mack JW, Wolfe J, Cook EF, Grier HE, Cleary PD, Weeks JC.Hope and prognostic disclosure.J Clin Oncol. 2007 Dec 10;25(35):5636-42.
- Mack JW, Cook EF, Wolfe J, Grier HE, Cleary PD, Weeks JC.Understanding of prognosis among parents of children with cancer: parental optimism and the parent-physician interaction.J Clin Oncol. 2007 Apr 10;25(11):1357-62.
- Mack JW, Wolfe J, Grier HE, Cleary PD, Weeks JC.Communication about prognosis between parents and physicians of children with cancer: parent preferences and the impact of prognostic information.J Clin Oncol. 2006 Nov 20;24(33):5265-70.
- Mack JW, Hilden JM, Watterson J, Moore C, Turner B, Grier HE, Weeks JC, Wolfe J.Parent and Physician Perspectives on Quality of Care at the End of Life in Children With Cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2005 Dec 20;23(36):9155-61.