Reginald Tucker-Seeley, ScD
- Adams SA, Choi SK, Khang L, A Campbell D, Friedman DB, Eberth JM, Glasgow RE, Tucker-Seeley R, Xirasagar S, Yip MP, Young VM, Hébert JR.
Decreased Cancer Mortality-to-Incidence Ratios with Increased Accessibility of Federally Qualified Health Centers.
J Community Health. 2015 Jan 30.
- Tucker-Seeley RD, Abel GA, Uno H, Prigerson H.
Financial hardship and the intensity of medical care received near death.
Psycho Oncology. 2014 Jul 23.
- James P, Arcaya MC, Parker DM, Tucker-Seeley RD, Subramanian SV.
Do minority and poor neighborhoods have higher access to fast-food restaurants in the United States?.
Health Place. 2014 Jun 16;29C:10-17.
- Harley AE, Yang M, Stoddard AM, Adamkiewicz G, Walker R, Tucker-Seeley RD, Allen JD, Sorensen G.
Patterns and Predictors of Health Behaviors Among Racially/Ethnically Diverse Residents of Low-Income Housing Developments.
Am J Health Promot. 2013 Dec 20.
- Tucker-Seeley RD, Harley AE, Stoddard AM, Sorensen GG.
Financial hardship and self-rated health among low-income housing residents.
Health Educ Behav. 2013 Aug;40(4):442-8.
- Chi DL, Tucker-Seeley R.
Gender-stratified models to examine the relationship between financial hardship and self-reported oral health for older US men and women.
Am J Public Health. 2013 Aug;103(8):1507-15.
- Wang JH, Adams IF, Tucker-Seeley R, Gomez SL, Allen L, Huang E, Wang Y, Pasick RJ.
A mixed method exploration of survivorship among Chinese American and non-Hispanic White breast cancer survivors: the role of socioeconomic well-being.
Qual Life Res. 2013 Apr 17.
- Caspi CE, Kawachi I, Subramanian SV, Tucker-Seeley R, Sorensen G.
The social environment and walking behavior among low-income housing residents.
Soc Sci Med. 2013 Mar;80:76-84.
- Tamers SL, Okechukwu C, Allen J, Yang M, Stoddard A, Tucker-Seeley R, Sorensen G.
Are social relationships a healthy influence on obesogenic behaviors among racially/ethnically diverse and socio-economically disadvantaged residents?.
Prev Med. 2013 Jan;56(1):70-4.
- Tucker-Seeley RD, Li Y, Sorensen G, Subramanian SV.
Lifecourse socioeconomic circumstances and multimorbidity among older adults.
BMC Public Health. 2011;11:313.
- Tucker-Seeley RD, Subramanian SV.
Childhood circumstances and height among older adults in the United States.
Econ Hum Biol. 2011 Mar;9(2):194-202.
- Tucker-Seeley RD, Li Y, Subramanian SV, Sorensen G.
Financial hardship and mortality among older adults using the 1996-2004 Health and Retirement Study.
Ann Epidemiol. 2009 Dec;19(12):850-7.
- Tucker-Seeley RD, Subramanian SV, Li Y, Sorensen G.
Neighborhood safety, socioeconomic status, and physical activity in older adults.
Am J Prev Med. 2009 Sep;37(3):207-13.
- Bennett GG, Scharoun-Lee M, Tucker-Seeley R.
Will the public's health fall victim to the home foreclosure epidemic?.
PLoS Med. 2009 Jun 16;6(6):e1000087.