- Freedman RA, Vaz-Luis I, Barry WT, Lii H, Lin NU, Winer EP, Keating NL.Patterns of chemotherapy, toxicity, and short-term outcomes for older women receiving adjuvant trastuzumab-based therapy.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2014 Apr 23.
- Vaz-Luis I, Keating NL, Lin NU, Lii H, Winer EP, Freedman RA.Duration and toxicity of adjuvant trastuzumab in older patients with early-stage breast cancer: a population-based study.J Clin Oncol. 2014 Mar 20;32(9):927-34.
- Freedman RA, Muss HB.Managing metastatic human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-positive breast cancer in the older patient.Journal Of Geriatric Oncology. 2014 Jan;5(1):2-7.
- Lin NU, Freedman RA, Ramakrishna N, Younger J, Storniolo AM, Bellon JR, Come SE, Gelman RS, Harris GJ, Henderson MA, Macdonald SM, Mahadevan A, Eisenberg E, Ligibel JA, Mayer EL, Moy B, Eichler AF, Winer EP.A phase I study of lapatinib with whole brain radiotherapy in patients with Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (HER2)-positive breast cancer brain metastases.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2013 Nov;142(2):405-14.
- Freedman RA, Partridge AH.Management of breast cancer in very young women.Breast. 2013 Aug;22 Suppl 2:S176-9.
- Freedman RA, Pitcher B, Keating NL, Ballman KV, Mandelblatt J, Kornblith AB, Kimmick GG, Hurria A, Winer EP, Hudis CA, Cohen HJ, Muss HB, .Cognitive function in older women with breast cancer treated with standard chemotherapy and capecitabine on Cancer and Leukemia Group B 49907.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2013 Jun;139(2):607-16.
- Freedman RA, He Y, Winer EP, Keating NL.Racial/Ethnic Differences in Receipt of Timely Adjuvant Therapy for Older Women with Breast Cancer: Are Delays Influenced by the Hospitals Where Patients Obtain Surgical Care?.Health Serv Res. 2013 May 13.
- Dusetzina SB, Alexander GC, Freedman RA, Huskamp HA, Keating NL.Trends in co-prescribing of antidepressants and tamoxifen among women with breast cancer, 2004-2010.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2012 Nov 13.
- Freedman RA, Hughes ME, Ottesen RA, Weeks JC, He Y, Wong YN, Theriault R, Keating NL.Use of adjuvant trastuzumab in women with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-positive breast cancer by race/ethnicity and education within the National Comprehensive Cancer Network.Cancer. 2012 Sep 25.
- Freedman RA, Virgo KS, Labadie J, He Y, Partridge AH, Keating NL.Receipt of locoregional therapy among young women with breast cancer.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2012 Oct;135(3):893-906.
- Freedman RA, Anders CK.Treatment of Breast Cancer Brain Metastases.Curr Breast Cancer Rep. 2012 Mar 1;4(1):1-9.
- Freedman RA, Virgo KS, He Y, Pavluck AL, Winer EP, Ward EM, Keating NL.The association of race/ethnicity, insurance status, and socioeconomic factors with breast cancer care.Cancer. 2011 Jan 1;117(1):180-9.
- Freedman RA, Winer EP.Adjuvant therapy for postmenopausal women with endocrine-sensitive breast cancer.Breast. 2010 Apr;19(2):69-75. Review.
- Freedman RA,He Y,Winer EP,Keating NL.Trends in racial and age disparities in definitive local therapy of early-stage breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2009 Feb 10;27(5):713-9.
- Freedman RA,Winer EP.Reducing disparities in breast cancer care: a daunting but essential responsibility.Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2008 Dec 3;100(23):1661-3.
- Freedman RA,Bauer KA,Neuberg DS,Zwicker JI.Timing of postpartum enoxaparin administration and severe postpartum hemorrhage.Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis. 2008 Jan;19(1):55-9.
- Freedman RA, Wirth LJ, Chirieac LR, Huang EC.Glioblastoma in a patient with early-stage tonsil cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2007 Jul 1;25(19):2848-50.