- Freedman RA, He Y, Winer EP, Keating NL.Racial/Ethnic Differences in Receipt of Timely Adjuvant Therapy for Older Women with Breast Cancer: Are Delays Influenced by the Hospitals Where Patients Obtain Surgical Care?.Health Serv Res. 2013 May 13.
- Dusetzina SB, Alexander GC, Freedman RA, Huskamp HA, Keating NL.Trends in co-prescribing of antidepressants and tamoxifen among women with breast cancer, 2004-2010.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2012 Nov 13.
- Freedman RA, Hughes ME, Ottesen RA, Weeks JC, He Y, Wong YN, Theriault R, Keating NL.Use of adjuvant trastuzumab in women with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-positive breast cancer by race/ethnicity and education within the National Comprehensive Cancer Network.Cancer. 2012 Sep 25.
- Freedman RA, Virgo KS, Labadie J, He Y, Partridge AH, Keating NL.Receipt of locoregional therapy among young women with breast cancer.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2012 Oct;135(3):893-906.
- Freedman RA, Anders CK.Treatment of Breast Cancer Brain Metastases.Curr Breast Cancer Rep. 2012 Mar 1;4(1):1-9.
- Freedman RA, Virgo KS, He Y, Pavluck AL, Winer EP, Ward EM, Keating NL.The association of race/ethnicity, insurance status, and socioeconomic factors with breast cancer care.Cancer. 2011 Jan 1;117(1):180-9.
- Freedman RA, Winer EP.Adjuvant therapy for postmenopausal women with endocrine-sensitive breast cancer.Breast. 2010 Apr;19(2):69-75. Review.
- Freedman RA,He Y,Winer EP,Keating NL.Trends in racial and age disparities in definitive local therapy of early-stage breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2009 Feb 10;27(5):713-9.
- Freedman RA,Winer EP.Reducing disparities in breast cancer care: a daunting but essential responsibility.Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2008 Dec 3;100(23):1661-3.
- Freedman RA,Bauer KA,Neuberg DS,Zwicker JI.Timing of postpartum enoxaparin administration and severe postpartum hemorrhage.Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis. 2008 Jan;19(1):55-9.
- Freedman RA, Wirth LJ, Chirieac LR, Huang EC.Glioblastoma in a patient with early-stage tonsil cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2007 Jul 1;25(19):2848-50.