Tyler J. VanderWeele, PhD
- Balboni TA, Balboni M, Enzinger AC, Gallivan K, Paulk ME, Wright A, Steinhauser K, VanderWeele TJ, Prigerson HG.Provision of spiritual support to patients with advanced cancer by religious communities and associations with medical care at the end of life.JAMA Intern Med. 2013 Jun 24;173(12):1109-17.
- Balboni MJ, Sullivan A, Amobi A, Phelps AC, Gorman DP, Zollfrank A, Peteet JR, Prigerson HG, Vanderweele TJ, Balboni TA.Why is spiritual care infrequent at the end of life? Spiritual care perceptions among patients, nurses, and physicians and the role of training.J Clin Oncol. 2013 Feb 1;31(4):461-7.
- Vansteelandt S, Vanderweele TJ.Natural direct and indirect effects on the exposed: effect decomposition under weaker assumptions.Biometrics. 2012 Dec;68(4):1019-27.
- VanderWeele TJ.Policy-relevant proportions for direct effects.Epidemiology. 2013 Jan;24(1):175-6.
- Vanderweele TJ, Tan Z.Directed acyclic graphs with edge-specific bounds.Biometrika. 2012 Mar;99(1):115-126.
- Pierce BL, VanderWeele TJ.The effect of non-differential measurement error on bias, precision and power in Mendelian randomization studies.Int J Epidemiol. 2012 Oct;41(5):1383-93.
- Ogburn EL, VanderWeele TJ.Analytic results on the bias due to nondifferential misclassification of a binary mediator.Am J Epidemiol. 2012 Sep 15;176(6):555-61.
- Vanderweele TJ, Mukherjee B, Chen J.Sensitivity analysis for interactions under unmeasured confounding.Stat Med. 2012 Sep 28;31(22):2552-64.
- Vanderweele TJ, Adami HO, Tamimi RM.Mammographic density as a mediator for breast cancer risk: analytic approaches.Breast Cancer Res. 2012 Jul 26;14(4):317.
- Phelps AC, Lauderdale KE, Alcorn S, Dillinger J, Balboni MT, Van Wert M, Vanderweele TJ, Balboni TA.Addressing spirituality within the care of patients at the end of life: perspectives of patients with advanced cancer, oncologists, and oncology nurses.J Clin Oncol. 2012 Jul 10;30(20):2538-44.
- VanderWeele TJ, Hernán MA.Results on differential and dependent measurement error of the exposure and the outcome using signed directed acyclic graphs.Am J Epidemiol. 2012 Jun 15;175(12):1303-10.
- VanderWeele TJ, Valeri L, Ogburn EL.The role of measurement error and misclassification in mediation analysis: mediation and measurement error.Epidemiology. 2012 Jul;23(4):561-4.
- Vallurupalli M, Lauderdale K, Balboni MJ, Phelps AC, Block SD, Ng AK, Kachnic LA, Vanderweele TJ, Balboni TA.The role of spirituality and religious coping in the quality of life of patients with advanced cancer receiving palliative radiation therapy.J Support Oncol.;10(2):81-7.
- Vanderweele TJ, Asomaning K, Tchetgen Tchetgen EJ, Han Y, Spitz MR, Shete S, Wu X, Gaborieau V, Wang Y, McLaughlin J, Hung RJ, Brennan P, Amos CI, Christiani DC, Lin X.Genetic Variants on 15q25.1, Smoking, and Lung Cancer: An Assessment of Mediation and Interaction.Am J Epidemiol. 2012 Feb 3.
- Balboni T, Balboni M, Paulk ME, Phelps A, Wright A, Peteet J, Block S, Lathan C, Vanderweele T, Prigerson H.Support of cancer patients' spiritual needs and associations with medical care costs at the end of life.Cancer. 2011 Dec 1;117(23):5383-91.
- Winkelman WD, Lauderdale K, Balboni MJ, Phelps AC, Peteet JR, Block SD, Kachnic LA, VanderWeele TJ, Balboni TA.The relationship of spiritual concerns to the quality of life of advanced cancer patients: preliminary findings.J Palliat Med. 2011 Sep;14(9):1022-8.
- Balboni MJ, Babar A, Dillinger J, Phelps AC, George E, Block SD, Kachnic L, Hunt J, Peteet J, Prigerson HG, Vanderweele TJ, Balboni TA."It Depends": Viewpoints of Patients, Physicians, and Nurses on Patient-Practitioner Prayer in the Setting of Advanced Cancer.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2011 Jan 27.