Tyler J. VanderWeele, PhD
- Balboni MJ, Sullivan A, Amobi A, Phelps AC, Gorman DP, Zollfrank A, Peteet JR, Prigerson HG, Vanderweele TJ, Balboni TA.Why Is Spiritual Care Infrequent at the End of Life? Spiritual Care Perceptions Among Patients, Nurses, and Physicians and the Role of
- Vanderweele TJ, Adami HO, Tamimi RM.Mammographic density as a mediator for breast cancer risk: analytic approaches.Breast Cancer Res. 2012 Jul 26;14(4):317.
- Phelps AC, Lauderdale KE, Alcorn S, Dillinger J, Balboni MT, Van Wert M, Vanderweele TJ, Balboni TA.Addressing spirituality within the care of patients at the end of life: perspectives of patients with advanced cancer, oncologists, and oncology nurses.J C
- Vallurupalli M, Lauderdale K, Balboni MJ, Phelps AC, Block SD, Ng AK, Kachnic LA, Vanderweele TJ, Balboni TA.The role of spirituality and religious coping in the quality of life of patients with advanced cancer receiving palliative radiation therapy.J Sup
- Vanderweele TJ, Asomaning K, Tchetgen Tchetgen EJ, Han Y, Spitz MR, Shete S, Wu X, Gaborieau V, Wang Y, McLaughlin J, Hung RJ, Brennan P, Amos CI, Christiani DC, Lin X.Genetic Variants on 15q25.1, Smoking, and Lung Cancer: An Assessment of Mediation and I
- Balboni T, Balboni M, Paulk ME, Phelps A, Wright A, Peteet J, Block S, Lathan C, Vanderweele T, Prigerson H.Support of cancer patients' spiritual needs and associations with medical care costs at the end of life.Cancer. 2011 Dec 1;117(23):5383-91.
- Winkelman WD, Lauderdale K, Balboni MJ, Phelps AC, Peteet JR, Block SD, Kachnic LA, VanderWeele TJ, Balboni TA.The relationship of spiritual concerns to the quality of life of advanced cancer patients: preliminary findings.J Palliat Med. 2011 Sep;14(9):10
- Balboni MJ, Babar A, Dillinger J, Phelps AC, George E, Block SD, Kachnic L, Hunt J, Peteet J, Prigerson HG, Vanderweele TJ, Balboni TA."It Depends": Viewpoints of Patients, Physicians, and Nurses on Patient-Practitioner Prayer in the Setting of