Jonathan P. Winickoff, MD, MPH
- Winickoff JP, Tanski SE, McMillen RC, Ross KM, Lipstein EA, Hipple BJ, Friebely J, Klein JD.Acceptability of testing children for tobacco-smoke exposure: a national parent survey.Pediatrics. 2011 Apr;127(4):628-34.
- Winickoff JP, Van Cleave J, Oreskovic NM.Tobacco smoke exposure and chronic conditions of childhood.Pediatrics. 2010 Jul;126(1):e251-2.
- Winickoff JP, Gottlieb M, Mello MM.Regulation of smoking in public housing.N Engl J Med. 2010 Jun 17;362(24):2319-25.
- Hall N, Hipple B, Friebely J, Ossip DJ, Winickoff JP.Addressing Family Smoking in Child Health Care Settings.Journal Of Clinical Outcomes Management : Jcom. 2009 Aug;16(8):367-373.
- Lando HA, Hipple BJ, Muramoto M, Klein JD, Prokhorov AV, Ossip DJ, Winickoff JP.Tobacco is a global paediatric concern.Bull World Health Organ. 2010 Jan;88(1):2.
- Winickoff JP, Healey EA, Regan S, Park ER, Cole C, Friebely J, Rigotti NA.Using the postpartum hospital stay to address mothers' and fathers' smoking: the NEWS study.Pediatrics. 2010 Mar;125(3):518-25.
- Isong IA, Zuckerman KE, Rao SR, Kuhlthau KA, Winickoff JP, Perrin JM.Association between parents' and children's use of oral health services.Pediatrics. 2010 Mar;125(3):502-8.
- Winickoff JP.Ban smoking in public housing.Newsweek. 2009 Jul 13;154(2):19.
- King K,Martynenko M,Bergman MH,Liu YH,Winickoff JP,Weitzman M.Family composition and children's exposure to adult smokers in their homes.Pediatrics. 2009 Apr;123(4):e559-64.
- Winickoff JP,Friebely J,Tanski SE,Sherrod C,Matt GE,Hovell MF,McMillen RC.Beliefs about the health effects of "thirdhand" smoke and home smoking bans.Pediatrics. 2009 Jan;123(1):e74-9.
- Winickoff JP,Park ER,Hipple BJ,Berkowitz A,Vieira C,Friebely J,Healey EA,Rigotti NA.Clinical effort against secondhand smoke exposure: development of framework and intervention.Pediatrics. 2008 Aug;122(2):e363-75.
- Tyc VL, Hovell MF, Winickoff J.Reducing secondhand smoke exposure among children and adolescents: emerging issues for intervening with medically at-risk youth.J Pediatr Psychol. 2008 Mar;33(2):145-55. Review.
- Fisher LB, Winickoff JP, Camargo CA Jr, Colditz GA, Frazier AL.Household smoking restrictions and adolescent smoking.Am J Health Promot. 2007 Sep-Oct;22(1):15-21.
- Wellman RJ, Sugarman DB, DiFranza JR, Winickoff JP.The extent to which tobacco marketing and tobacco use in films contribute to children's use of tobacco: a meta-analysis.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2006 Dec;160(12):1285-96. Review.
- Best D, Moss DA, Winickoff JP, , Simpson L.Ambulatory Pediatric Association policy on tobacco.Ambul Pediatr. 2006 Nov-Dec;6(6):332-6.
- Winickoff JP, Tanski SE, McMillen RC, Hipple BJ, Friebely J, Healey EA.A national survey of the acceptability of quitlines to help parents quit smoking.Pediatrics. 2006 Apr;117(4):e695-700.
- Weitzman M, Cook S, Auinger P, Florin TA, Daniels S, Nguyen M, Winickoff JP.Tobacco smoke exposure is associated with the metabolic syndrome in adolescents.Circulation. 2005 Aug 9;112(6):862-9.
- Winickoff JP, Tanski SE, McMillen RC, Klein JD, Rigotti NA, Weitzman M.Child health care clinicians' use of medications to help parents quit smoking: a national parent survey.Pediatrics. 2005 Apr;115(4):1013-7.
- Winickoff JP, Berkowitz AB, Brooks K, Tanski SE, Geller A, Thomson C, Lando HA, Curry S, Muramoto M, Prokhorov AV, Best D, Weitzman M, Pbert L,.State-of-the-art interventions for office-based parental tobacco control.Pediatrics. 2005 Mar;115(3):750-60.
- Winickoff JP, McMillen RC, Carroll BC, Klein JD, Rigotti NA, Tanski SE, Weitzman M.Addressing parental smoking in pediatrics and family practice: a national survey of parents.Pediatrics. 2003 Nov;112(5):1146-51.
- Winickoff JP, Buckley VJ, Palfrey JS, Perrin JM, Rigotti NA.Intervention with parental smokers in an outpatient pediatric clinic using counseling and nicotine replacement.Pediatrics. 2003 Nov;112(5):1127-33.