Andrea C. Enzinger, MD
- Balboni MJ, Sullivan A, Enzinger AC, Epstein-Peterson ZD, Tseng YD, Mitchell C, Niska J, Zollfrank A, Vanderweele TJ, Balboni TA.Nurse and Physician Barriers to Spiritual Care Provision at the End of Life.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2014 Jan 28.
- Enzinger AC, Zhang B, Weeks JC, Prigerson HG.Clinical Trial Participation as Part of End-of-Life Cancer Care: Associations With Medical Care and Quality of Life Near Death.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2013 Oct 5.
- Balboni TA, Balboni M, Enzinger AC, Gallivan K, Paulk ME, Wright A, Steinhauser K, VanderWeele TJ, Prigerson HG.Provision of spiritual support to patients with advanced cancer by religious communities and associations with medical care at the end of life.JAMA Intern Med. 2013 Jun 24;173(12):1109-17.
- Balboni MJ, Sullivan A, Amobi A, Phelps AC, Gorman DP, Zollfrank A, Peteet JR, Prigerson HG, Vanderweele TJ, Balboni TA.Why is spiritual care infrequent at the end of life? Spiritual care perceptions among patients, nurses, and physicians and the role of training.J Clin Oncol. 2013 Feb 1;31(4):461-7.
- Phelps AC, Lauderdale KE, Alcorn S, Dillinger J, Balboni MT, Van Wert M, Vanderweele TJ, Balboni TA.Addressing spirituality within the care of patients at the end of life: perspectives of patients with advanced cancer, oncologists, and oncology nurses.J Clin Oncol. 2012 Jul 10;30(20):2538-44.
- Maciejewski PK, Phelps AC, Kacel EL, Balboni TA, Balboni M, Wright AA, Pirl W, Prigerson HG.Religious coping and behavioral disengagement: opposing influences on advance care planning and receipt of intensive care near death.Psycho Oncology. 2011 Mar 29.
- Balboni MJ, Babar A, Dillinger J, Phelps AC, George E, Block SD, Kachnic L, Hunt J, Peteet J, Prigerson HG, Vanderweele TJ, Balboni TA."It Depends": Viewpoints of Patients, Physicians, and Nurses on Patient-Practitioner Prayer in the Setting of Advanced Cancer.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2011 Jan 27.
- Balboni TA, Paulk ME, Balboni MJ, Phelps AC, Loggers ET, Wright AA, Block SD, Lewis EF, Peteet JR, Prigerson HG.Provision of spiritual care to patients with advanced cancer: associations with medical care and quality of life near death.J Clin Oncol. 2010 Jan 20;28(3):445-52.
- Phelps AC,Maciejewski PK,Nilsson M,Balboni TA,Wright AA,Paulk ME,Trice E,Schrag D,Peteet JR,Block SD,Prigerson HG.Religious coping and use of intensive life-prolonging care near death in patients with advanced cancer.JAMA. 2009 Mar 18;301(11):1140-7.