Peter J. Taylor, PhD
- Taylor PJ.A Gene-Free Formulation of Classical Quantitative Genetics Used to Examine Results and Interpretations Under Three Standard Assumptions.Acta Biotheor. 2012 Sep 13.
- Taylor PJ.Nothing reliable about genes or environment: new perspectives on analysis of similarity among relatives in light of the possibility of underlying heterogeneity.Stud Hist Philos Biol Biomed Sci. 2009 Sep;40(3):210-20.
- Taylor PD, Day T, Wild G.From inclusive fitness to fixation probability in homogeneous structured populations.J Theor Biol. 2007 Nov 7;249(1):101-10.
- Cheung CW, Taylor PJ, Kirkpatrick CM, Vesey DA, Gobe GC, Winterford C, Nicol DL, Johnson DW.Therapeutic value of orally administered silibinin in renal cell carcinoma: manipulation of insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3 levels.BJU Int. 2007 Aug;100(2):438-44.
- Hyde R, Cwiklinski EL, MacAulay K, Taylor PM, Hundal HS.Distinct sensor pathways in the hierarchical control of SNAT2, a putative amino acid transceptor, by amino acid availability.J Biol Chem. 2007 Jul 6;282(27):19788-98.
- Taylor, P.The unreliability of high human heritability estimates and small shared effects of growing up in the same family.Biological Theory.;2:387-397.
- Sansinena MJ, Taylor SA, Taylor PJ, Schmidt EE, Denniston RS, Godke RA.In vitro production of llama (Lama glama) embryos by intracytoplasmic sperm injection: effect of chemical activation treatments and culture conditions.Anim Reprod Sci. 2007 Jun;99(3-4):342-53.
- Taylor P.Heritability and heterogeneity: The irrelevance of heritability in explaining differences between means for different human groups or generations.Biological Theory. 2006;1(4):392-401.