Steven R. Simon, MD, MPH
- Poon EG, Wright A, Simon SR, Jenter CA, Kaushal R, Volk LA, Cleary PD, Singer JA, Tumolo AZ, Bates DW.Relationship between use of electronic health record features and health care quality: results of a statewide survey.Med Care. 2010 Mar;48(3):203-9.
- Simon SR, Zhang F, Soumerai SB, Ensroth A, Bernstein L, Fletcher RH, Ross-Degnan D.Failure of automated telephone outreach with speech recognition to improve colorectal cancer screening: a randomized controlled trial.Arch Intern Med. 2010 Feb 8;170(3):264-70.
- Wright A, Soran C, Jenter CA, Volk LA, Bates DW, Simon SR.Physician attitudes toward health information exchange: results of a statewide survey.J Am Med Inform Assoc.;17(1):66-70.
- Hayward GL, Parnes AJ, Simon SR.Using health information technology to improve drug monitoring: a systematic review.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2009 Dec;18(12):1232-7. Review.
- Simon SR, Evans JS, Benjamin A, Delano D, Bates DW.Patients' attitudes toward electronic health information exchange: qualitative study.J Med Internet Res. 2009;11(3):e30.
- Wright A, McGlinchey EA, Poon EG, Jenter CA, Bates DW, Simon SR.Ability to generate patient registries among practices with and without electronic health records.J Med Internet Res. 2009;11(3):e31.
- Quinn MA, Wilcox A, Orav EJ, Bates DW, Simon SR.The relationship between perceived practice quality and quality improvement activities and physician practice dissatisfaction, professional isolation, and work-life stress.Med Care. 2009 Aug;47(8):924-8.
- Kaushal R, Bates DW, Jenter CA, Mills SA, Volk LA, Burdick E, Tripathi M, Simon SR.Imminent adopters of electronic health records in ambulatory care.Inform Prim Care. 2009;17(1):7-15.
- Simon SR, Kaushal R, Cleary PD, Jenter CA, Volk LA, Orav EJ, Burdick E, Poon EG, Bates DW.Physicians and electronic health records: a statewide survey.Arch Intern Med. 2007 Mar 12;167(5):507-12.
- Simon SR, Majumdar SR, Prosser LA, Salem-Schatz S, Warner C, Kleinman K, Miroshnik I, Soumerai SB.Group versus individual academic detailing to improve the use of antihypertensive medications in primary care: a cluster-randomized controlled trial.Am J Med. 2005 May;118(5):521-8.
- Simon SR, Chan KA, Soumerai SB, Wagner AK, Andrade SE, Feldstein AC, Lafata JE, Davis RL, Gurwitz JH.Potentially inappropriate medication use by elderly persons in U.S. Health Maintenance Organizations, 2000-2001.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2005 Feb;53(2):227-32.
- Simon SR, Pan RJ, Sullivan AM, Clark-Chiarelli N, Connelly MT, Peters AS, Singer JD, Inui TS, Block SD.Views of managed care--a survey of students, residents, faculty, and deans at medical schools in the United States.N Engl J Med. 1999 Mar 25;340(12):928-36.