ODQ Educational Session
Tuesday, December 13th, 2016
2:00pm-4:00pm; DFCI Dana Building, Room 1620
The Office of Data Quality will be hosting an educational session for the DF/HCC research community on Tuesday, December 13th at 2:00pm.
Light refreshments will be served.
The session will begin with some brief updates (~30 minute) covering:
- The ODQ’s expanded web presence as part of the revamped DF/HCC Website
- NIH Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Training Policy – Updated requirements effective 1/1/17
- CT.gov Final Rule and NIH Policy - Updated requirements, effective 1/18/17
After the presentation, there will be an informal Q&A with representatives of the ODQ. We invite you to take the opportunity to meet us in person, ask questions about our processes, and provide feedback.
The Q&A will cover all of the ODQ’s services, including:
- Data Management
- Subject Registration
- Data and Safety Monitoring (DSMC/DSMB)
- Multi-Center Coordinating Committee (MCC) Process
The ODQ will be holding a second educational session at MGH on January 6th to accommodate MGH research staff.
Please contact ODQEducation@dfci.harvard.edu with any questions.