- Researcher-focused navigation that reflects the protocol steps of a clinical trial
- A searchable Document Library with a separate Document Archive
- Enhanced search capabilities that narrow results by document and webpage within the Clinical Research section
- A separate Clinical Research Education section that helps guide researchers through required training
- A dedicated news and announcements feed from the Clinical Research Offices
We encourage you to peruse the Clinical Research pages and familiarize yourself with the new navigation. A key goal of the redesign was to make it easier for researchers to access required SOPs, forms, and other important clinical resources. While a learning curve is expected, the new design should allow for a more efficient overall user experience.
For a guide to finding and navigating the new Clinical Research Support section, view this Quick Reference PDF.
We encourage your feedback. Please direct questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.