Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center (DF/HCC) implemented the OnCore® Clinical Trials Management System (CTMS) in 2012. The enterprise research system manages many components of clinical trials research activity across the consortium, including clinical, regulatory, financial, and administrative tasks. The system also shares subject enrollment information and billing grids with Epic, the electronic health record (EHR) utilized by Partners institutions. This integration with Epic and other systems eliminates duplicate data entry and improves data integrity.
OnCore enables investigators, researchers and staff to conduct research in an easily organized and efficient manner. In addition to managing administrative tasks, OnCore collects and stores research data for future analysis and reporting.
Support for OnCore
For non-PCC issues, submit an IS Service Desk ticket and indicate “Oncore – DFCI” in the "Application In Use" field.
If you do not have a Partners login, please email: OnCoreSupportService@partners.org
- Subject registration assistance
- Treatment arms development and modifications
- Calendars and budgets
- Epic integration (study/subject issues, Beacon treatment plan or timeline issues)
- Subject integration (Pedi COE, BOE, CORIS)
- Study integration issues (CORIS, Velos Investigational Drug Dictionary, Via Pathways, DF/HCC Website)
- Training requests
- Report requests
- Account access
- Permission modifications
- Service interruptions