Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center (DF/HCC) is the largest cancer center funded by the National Cancer Institute (NCI). If you would like to learn more about cancer and its prevention, the resource centers at our member hospitals—along with the NCI and the American Cancer Society—provide a wealth of reliable, timely information in publications and electronic format. Patients who are knowledgeable about cancer become valuable partners in their care, working closely with healthcare providers to achieve the best possible outcomes. Please visit the web sites below.
Cancer Risk and Prevention Resources
Resources at DF/HCC hospitals
To help you learn more about cancer, our member hospitals have patient-family resource centers and online services. Below are some helpful links.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, online health information
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Health Education Library
- Children’s Hospital, online medical topics
- Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center, resource rooms
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, online cancer information
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Cancer Resource Room