Join leading breast cancer researchers October 28 from 2 - 4:30 p.m. EST, for Moving Breast Cancer Treatments Forward, a virtual symposium that tackles how we can better the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. Two panels will focus on immunotherapy and the tumor microenvironment with researchers from the Moffitt Cancer Center, UPMC Hillman Cancer Center, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, City of Hope and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
- Brian Czerniecki, M.D., Ph. D., Moffitt Cancer Center
- Leisha Emens, M.D., Ph.D., UPMC Hillman Cancer Center
- Mikala Egeblad, Ph.D., Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Andrea Bild, Ph.D., City of Hope
- Kornelia Polyak, M.D., Ph. D., Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Q&A moderated by Laura Heiser, Ph.D., Oregon Health & Science University