Session Dates: February 19 – April 15, 2020
Application Deadline: February 5, 2020
Funding Your Research: NIH is an online course that will give participants an overview of the NIH grant submission process. The NIH offers a range of different funding mechanisms and this course will cover general principles related to NIH grant writing, but there is a particular focus on the R01 and K series of mentored career development grants. Participants will learn from researchers who have successfully applied for NIH funding and from researchers who have served on study sections.
- MD, PhD, DMD, ScD, DNP, or equivalent doctorate-level degree.
- Participants should have some experience applying for funding (NIH or otherwise) or have taken Successful Grant Writing Strategies.
- Biomedical scientists, researchers, and MDs outside of Harvard are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Two-to-three hours per week over eight weeks.
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions