Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center
The Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center (DF/HCC) website is intended to provide general information about DF/HCC and its research programs, and about cancer and related diseases. This site also provides links to research that may be written by DF/HCC staff or by outside providers, and access (links) to some external websites for your convenience. DF/HCC is not responsible for the availability, accuracy, or content of these external sites, nor does it endorse them.
No Medical Advice Given
This site is not an attempt to practice medicine or provide specific medical advice, nor does the use of the site establish a doctor-patient relationship. For medical treatment or answers to personal questions, we strongly encourage you to consult with a qualified health care provider. For advice about your own care, please ask your doctor.
Restrictions on Use
You assume full responsibility for using the information on this site, and you understand and agree that DF/HCC is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or damage resulting from its use. While we try to keep the information on the site as accurate as possible, we disclaim any warranty concerning its accuracy, timeliness, and completeness, and any other warranty, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. DF/HCC also does not warrant that access to the site will be error- or virus-free.
The DF/HCC website does not host or receive funding from advertising.
Material on the DF/HCC website is protected by copyright law. Unless otherwise stated, users may print or download information from this site for personal, non-commercial use only. Permission to reprint or otherwise reproduce any document in whole or in part is prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the copyright owner.
Information for Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the "DCMA") Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Inc. ("Dana-Farber") is registered as a Service Provider with the United States Copyright Office. Notifications of copyright infringement claims occurring on Dana-Farber's network (including the DF/HCC website) should be reported to our designated agent, as follows:
Partners Healthcare System, Inc.
One Constitution Center, 1st floor
Charlestown, MA 02129
Any such notice must be in writing, and must include the following information as required by the DMCA:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Dana-Farber to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.