The DF/HCC Education Working Group is excited to announce the continuation of our DF/HCC Onboarding Webinars! Please see below for more information and to register for a session.
DF/HCC Onboarding Webinar: Training Requirements, Systems, and Resources
2023 Live Sessions
Friday, June 30
9:00am – 10:00am
Tuesday, August 8
11:00am – 12:00pm
Wednesday, September 13
3:00pm - 4:00pm
Wednesday, October 4
2:00pm – 3:00pm
What will be covered?
- An overview of the DF/HCC consortium and how it relates to research conducted at each member institution (BCH, BIDMC, MGH, BWH, HSPH/HMS, DFCI)
- DF/HCC training requirements and how to complete them
- DF/HCC systems (OnCore, iRIS, OncPro) – access, purpose, common questions, tips and tricks
- Where to find DF/HCC resources (policies, templates, guidance, WIKIs, e-learnings, etc.)
- Q&A – Feel free to submit questions ahead of time here!
Who should attend?
- Research staff who new to the DF/HCC consortium or who are unsure of how DF/HCC relates to their work
- Onboarding managers (or anyone else who may provide guidance to new staff during their onboarding process)
- Any other DF/HCC research staff who would like a refresher on the above!
Why are there multiple sessions? Is each one different?
Great question! Each session covers essentially the same information. We wanted to provide multiple session options throughout the often busy hiring/onboarding season of May-October. This will hopefully allow for new staff to attend a session close to their start date, and for staff involved in onboarding to choose a session convenient for them.
Will there be a recording available?
Yes! All recordings of DF/HCC webinars, including this one, can be accessed on the DF/HCC Research Support – Training and Education page.
Please reach out to ODQEducation@dfci.harvard.edu if you have any questions.