Sample of Mentor Agreement (this document is signed by each mentor who is part of the CURE program)
Sample of Student Agreement (this document is signed by each student who is part of the CURE program)
Sample of Student Expectations
View the 2020 CURE Scientific Presentations program booklet highlighting research abstracts from last summer's participants.
View the 2019 SPARC TEC Talks Series program highlighting impact statements from last summer's participants.
- National Institutes of Health addresses the science of diversity - 2015 article in PNAS
- Research Supplements to Promote Diversity in Health-Related Research (Admin Supp)
- Science Mentoring Research website of the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Entering Mentoring: A Seminar to Train a New Generation of Scientists: Jo Handelsman, Christine Pfund, Sarah Miller Lauffer, Christine Maidl Pribbenow, (The Wisconsin Program for Scientific Teaching, supported by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute Professors Program)
- Diversifying Science: Underrepresented Student Experiences in Structured Research Programs - research article
- Expanding Underrepresented Minority Participation - 2011 report compiled by the National Institutes of Health and a presentation summary of this report.
Using evidence based curriculum provided by NIH-supported National Research Mentoring Network (NRMN) we offer training for mentors working with undergraduates and high school students on short-term research projects across the DF/HCC Community