HealthStream (bch, bwh, dfci, Mgh)
BCH, BWH, DFCI, and MGH make use of the Healthstream system for eLearning training courses. Contact your local super-user to determine which training session is most suited for your role and follow the instructions below.
- Login to HealthStream via your institutional intranet
- Navigate to the "Catalog" tab at the top of the screen
- Search the HealthStream catalog for the training session that corresponds to your role
- Contact your local Clinical Trials Office/Team SuperUser for more training information or support
myPath courses will be automatically assigned to staff who have confirmed their need for iRIS access.
The following roles will see eLearning assigned to them:
- Study Team Members (CRCs, Managers, etc.)
- Feasibility Reviewers (Nursing, Pharmacy, Ancillary)
- Sign-Off Only Reviewers
Any users who did not receive the courses they were expecting should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.