Special Purpose Submission Forms
As of July 8, 2019, almost all submissions require completing electronic forms within iRIS. However, a few submission forms are not yet built into iRIS. These Special Purpose Submission Forms can be downloaded from this page, filled out, and submitted through iRIS.
To submit one of these forms, navigate to My Workspace > Special Purpose Submission Forms within iRIS. Only the following forms can be submitted in this way.
- Institutional Certification Request Form.
- Review of PHI Preparatory to Research (form now in iRIS) - See here for more information.
- Request to Rely on a Single IRB - See here for more information.
- Quality Improvement projects (form now in iRIS) - For QI research that doesn't require IRB review. See here.
- Grant Congruency (form now in iRIS) - An institutional review to evaluate a grant award/proposal and compare it to the associated research protocol(s) to ensure consistency in the research activities that will be conducted. This is NOT an approval to conduct research and is only a review of the Grant.